Regent Loan: The Regent Credit
Regent MFB has a robust loan/credit program covering shop owners, contractors, schools, traders, farmers, salary earners, petty traders and a host of others. Our credit process has a turn-around-time of 24 hours after application and there is effective monitoring and supervision of credits to ensure zero default
Regent Business Loan
Regent LPO Financing
- Customers written application- (Stating the Amount, Purpose and Tenor of Facility)
- Execution and submission of Regent MFB Loan Application form.
- 2 Guarantors
- 1 Undated cheque from each of the guarantor
- At least 6 months recent statement of account from previous Bank – ( for new customers)
- Photocopy of I.D Card of both Applicant and guarantor
- 1 passport photograph of the Applicant
- 1pasport photograph from each guarantor
- Execution and submission of Account officer Personal Guarantee Form
- A personal guarantee of the promoter for corporate account customers
- Letter of domiciliation from the award company.
- Customer will provide collateral were feasible. In the absence of collateral, bank guarantee will do.